Saturday, October 8, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
On Historic Route 66 Downtown Barstow, CA
Vintage cars, live music, great company, kid activities, awesome vendors, beer garden, cool shopping and more…what a great way to spend the day! Join us on Saturday, October 8, 2022, for the 23rd Annual Main Street USA Festival. Vendors, food trucks, classic cars, hot rods, sports cars, trucks, motorcycles and more will be lining the historic streets of Downtown Barstow.
The event is co-hosted by the Saturday Night Cruisers, the Barstow Chamber of Commerce Tourism Committee, Main Street Murals, Inc., the City of Barstow, and the Miss Route 66 Pageant.
- Friday, October 7th from 5-6:00 p.m. Pre-registration for Saturday Night Cruisers 23rd Annual Car Show at Foster’s Freeze (corner of Main & H St.) and CRUISE to Skyline Drive-In.
- Admission is FREE for the Main Street USA Festival
- Saturday Night Cruisers 23rd Annual Car Show for more information email [email protected]
- Miss Route 66 Pageant starting at 8:00 a.m. contact Kris Watson at [email protected] for more information
- Beer Garden & Live Entertainment throughout the day
- Kid-friendly activity booths
- Forzia Market Place Vendors apply to [email protected]
- Raffle prizes, 50-50 drawing and many unique trophies will be awarded!
- Post your “selfie” at any Barstow Route 66 landmark to Facebook, or Instagram with hashtag #mainstreetusabarstow
It’s really cool that we have a car show downtown I can dig it I’m going to register my vehicle next year